|What happens if your buyer pulls out? Or fails to get finance? Or the solicitors are slow? |
If your circumstances require a fast house sale, then you're not well served by the traditional method of selling on the open market.
Let's suppose you're facing repossession, trying to avoid repossession, relocating or releasing equity quickly.
In these non standard situations a professional cash buyer is your only option. In other words, you'll need to deal with the unfamiliar world of professional property buyers.
You may have grasped that if you want to sell your house in Scotland fast, selling through an estate agent or solicitor is not ideal. In fact if the stakes are high, say the prospect of repossession is looming just around the corner, it's verging on inappropriate. Selling on the open market simply leaves too much to chance.
Sell your house in Scotland fast...find the right cash buyer
We're professional Scottish property buyers. But we never look for property to buy. How come? House sellers contact us to find a solution to their current predicament.
We're in business to make money. Enough money. But as long as we can find a solution that works for you and us, we'll help. We put people before property. We thrive if you thrive.
We don't apply standard discounts or avoid certain types of property or locations. It all depends on you. If you want to sell your house in Scotland fast and fair, then we really should be on your list of people to call. Who says you can't have the best of both worlds.
As you search around for professional cash buyers to help, you'll find they have very different approaches. In a sense there's something out there for everyone.
But it's also true that underneath it all, a few are more focused on buying property than helping people solve their property problems. These are not just words. Try, you'll find out soon enough.
If you're wondering how it's done, it boils down to:
- understanding what you need and when you need it by and what would really make a difference to you
- using specialist property lawyers who can "fast track" the property buying process
- buying for cash thus avoiding some of the traditional risks and delays in the house buying process
- professional management of the buying process
Sell your house in Scotland fast in three steps
1. call us on 0800 043 0669 for an informal no-obligation chat about your current situation. Alternatively, if you'd prefer, request a free house valuation report. We'll contact you within 24 hours.
2. after speaking with you, we'll make an assessment of the best way to help and discuss this with you either over the phone or face to face.
3. we'll make you a guaranteed offer to buy your house outright
If we can't help directly and you'd like us to, we'll do our level best to give you the low-down on your best alternative options for selling.